Data - collectively all information that you submit to WINATON Limited via the Website & application. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
WINATON Limited, or us - WINATON Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number OFFICE 7 whose registered office is at 35-37 LUDGATE HILL, LONDON, EC4M 7JN;
User or you - any third party that accesses the Website & application and is not either (i) employed by WINATON Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to WINATON Limited and accessing the Website & application in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website & application the website that you are currently using, https://www.winaton.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions. The mobile application Winaton that can be downloaded via Google Play Store and App Store
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Date of Birth;
d. Job Title;
f. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
g. Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
h. Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
i. IP address (automatically collected);
j. Operating system (automatically collected);
k. Device ID
l. Vendor ID
m. Advertising ID
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, WINATON Limited is the "data controller".
6. We will retain any Data you submit for a minimum of 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website & application. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
d. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website & application;
e. Verify identity of the users;
10. We never sell or share your personal information to any third party
10. WINATON Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website & application. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website & application.
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
a. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
b. sharing Data with third parties.
16. To use all features and functions available on the Website & application, you may be required to submit certain Data.
17. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by WINATON Limited (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee depending on your requirement, which in any case will not exceed £10.
18. Data security is of great importance to WINATON Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website & application.
19. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website & application, you are solely responsible for keeping this password confidential.
20. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk and responsibility. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website & application.
23. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that or any other right or remedy.
You may contact WINATON Limited by email at email@example.com.
26. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).
19 November 2016